Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My 2 Minute Story

This might save you a lot of grief and frustration, might not. It takes about two minutes. Do you want to hear it? Read on.............

If you could learn the skills to succeed in your business and you never had to go to work again, would that be okay with you?

In 2000, my job was outsourced and I knew I had to find something to bridge the gap between the income I was forced to accept and my expenses.

I was looking for something to replace my income, about $5000 per month.

I knew that working again with another company and facing the same circumstances with the current economy was not the answer, and that's when I discovered network marketing.

Over about seven years, I made just about all the mistakes we could make and found myself with maxed out credit cards, a remortgaged house and a bad case of the “What’s Wrong With Me’s?”

At that point, we decided to stop repeating our mistakes and we read Success in Ten Steps, started to listen to Michael Dlouhy's lessons, especially the Five Pillars to look for in a company.

I found that I had been choosing companies missing pillars, some with NO pillars!

With his help, I found a five pillar company that requires only about 250 people in my downline to generate $5000 per month instead of the 2500 or even 10000 people I would have needed in my previous businesses.

Now I don't know how to find all 250 people myself, but I now have a system I am using to find them. I figure that if I learned to drive a car, I can learn this system!

So I got thinking, which is going to be easier? To carry on making the wrong decisions and continue to waste time getting farther in debt, or learn a system that helps me achieve the success I deserve?

If you'd like me to help you the same way Michael helped me, just let me know!

Start here with my F.REE Business Skills E-book http://johnclay.successin10steps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment